Grow Your Career With United Airlines Nigeria
United Nigeria Airline is Recruiting to Fill the Position Of:
1. Job Title: Ramp Coordinator
Location: Enugu, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Asaba
Employment Type: Full Time
- Call for and supervise fueling of aircrafts.
- Receive aircraft and document all flight movement information.
- Call for and supervise cleaning of aircraft.
- Management of all flight turnaround activities on the ramp.
- Call for and supervise catering supply/loading.
- Call for flights boarding.
- Supervise baggage identification at the foot of the aircraft.
- Boarding of passengers on to the aircraft.
- Obtain and keep flight movement records and other relevant flight operations information
- Ensure necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area.
- Ensure adherence to airport safety and aircraft regulations around the aircraft during
boarding and report any anomalies.
- Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other
- Maintains communications with operations control (OCC), check in and boarding to ensure
on time departures.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- OND Minimum with at least 3-5 years’ experience in similar positions or roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office especially is key.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive in dealing with situations to avoid problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability.
- Good understanding of ground airport operations.
- Impeccable integrity is key.
Application Closing Date : Not Specified
List of Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in working for United Nigeria.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get emails about our job vacancies.