Private Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria)
Private Airlines Services Limited (PASL) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
To build long term relationships with the travelling public and provide exceptional customer services through innovation and advanced technology.
To be a leader in the aviation sector by providing enhanced services, relationships and profitability through the provision of quality aviation services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- We believe in treating our customers with respect
- We grow through innovation and creativity
- We integrate honesty, integrity and safety into all aspects of our services
- To become the most efficient airline operator in Nigeria
- Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of our services for regional and international operations.
- To build good reputation in the aviation sector and become a strategic player in the industry, globally.